As I expected, I've been awful at documenting this pregnancy. In fact this is the first picture I've taken of my actual belly this time around and it took me until the 3rd trimester to do so!
![]() |
| 28 weeks with Baby #3 |
As with the other two pregnancies, this one seems to be completely different (well outside of the morning sickness, heartburn and tiredness, that is) and with it's own challenges. We've had numerous ultrasounds with this pregnancy for one reason or another. Baby girl seems to be measuring on the smaller side (and after a few ultrasounds), they don't seem to be too concerned. We're told this isn't abnormal and her small size could just be genetics so they aren't too surprised. She is moving around like crazy and is pretty active throughout the day.
Other than the pregnancy, we're getting closer to being ready for baby girl. Her room is pretty much done now and clothes are almost all washed and put away. We're pretty sure we have a name...still up in the air about middle name. It's been much more difficult this time around choosing a name as we feel like we exhausted all lists with the first two!
Kensley is getting more and more excited about the baby. She tells us daily what all she is going to do to help take care of her. She also is really concerned about me often asking lots of questions when she finds out I am going to the doctor. And seems to get really weepy when I get hurt (I cut my thumb a few weeks ago and she was pretty upset about it.). So I already anticipate the hospital stay not being the easiest for her.
Avery is still pretty oblivious, but she'll often request to "see" the baby (meaning she wants me to lift up my shirt). She gets lots of instructions from big sis on how she's going to have to be careful with the baby, etc. and she usually just agrees whenever Kens tells her something. We know these girls are going to be great big sisters!
We can't believe baby girl will be here in a few short months!
Kensley is getting more and more excited about the baby. She tells us daily what all she is going to do to help take care of her. She also is really concerned about me often asking lots of questions when she finds out I am going to the doctor. And seems to get really weepy when I get hurt (I cut my thumb a few weeks ago and she was pretty upset about it.). So I already anticipate the hospital stay not being the easiest for her.
Avery is still pretty oblivious, but she'll often request to "see" the baby (meaning she wants me to lift up my shirt). She gets lots of instructions from big sis on how she's going to have to be careful with the baby, etc. and she usually just agrees whenever Kens tells her something. We know these girls are going to be great big sisters!
We can't believe baby girl will be here in a few short months!




No comments:
Post a Comment